Tower at Morgan Hill - ASSIGNED parking space for EVERY resident!
2521 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37919
Total Monthly Rent:
$805 to $860 per unit
$805 to $860 per unit
1 bed / 1 bath
570 - 617 feet2
570 - 617 feet2
1 occupants max
Fort Sanders Neighborhood
Security Deposit: $200 Reservation Fee
Move-In: Available Now
1.00 mi. from Main Campus
0.90 mi. from Agriculture CampusView on map
- Laundry Room in Community
- Cable, Electricity, Gas, Heat, High-Speed Internet, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Garage Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
City Skyline Views, River Views, Great Amenities.
And EVERY resident has anASSIGNED parking space!
The Tower at Morgan Hill is the closest apartment building of its kind to the UT campus. Located at the edge of campus, the Tower at 2521 Kingston Pike offers spacious rooms, individual leases, upscale amenities, assigned parking spaces for EVERY resident, coded access tothe building, and spectacular views of the Great Smoky Mountains and the Downtown Knoxville skyline. To top it all off, a friendly, hospitable staff helps create a warm environment for residents.
Location is everything. A short walk puts you on campus, on the Strip, or in Tyson Park. Only two Blocks from Wal-Mart & Publix. You can bike downtown via the greenway and be on Market Square in minutes. Kroger, Fresh Market, Earth Fare, Regal Riviera 8 Cinema, and all the other shopping or entertainment you need are within a three-mile radius.
More Amenities, Better Value
We designed this community to meet all your needs and exceed your expectations. Here are some of the 24/7 amenities you’ll enjoy:
Parking/AssignedSpace for EVERY Resident
Everyone has an assigned parking space. Covered spaces are available in the garage as well as uncovered spaces.
Plan a movie night with Netflix movies while enjoying our starry night sky ceiling in our Theater Room.
State-of-the-art Fitness Center
Stay in shape with weights, bicycles, elliptical machines and more.
Watch television on the flat screen while you wash and dry your clothes, or keep an eye on your laundry progress with our phone app that allows to see when washer/dryers are available. Also, the machines are card-friendly, so no hassle with change.
The building is locked 24/7. To gain access, residents use their personal key cards, and guests use the call box outside of the main entrance to access the building with the resident's permission.
Gated pool with outdoor grill
Have fun in the pool or tan on the extra-large tanning deck with plenty of chairs.
Four computer stations with free printing.
Bring your laptop and surf the web on the ground floor and in the
Huge Recreation Room
Hang out and enjoy the large screen TV, ping-pong, cornhole, poker, and pool tables. Also, join us every other Monday for muffins, every other Tuesday evening for tacos, and every Wednesday morning for waffles!
Spray Tanning Booth
Tan at a fraction of the cost of going to the salon.
Hit the books by yourself or with a group in our private study room.
Grab a snack or drink in the centrally located vending area.
Need cash 24/7? An ATM is provided for your convenience.
Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
Crosswalk with covered bus shelter
TheKAT (Knox Area Transit) bus going to campus stops frequently at the crosswalk. Also, the “T” picks up directly across the street at sorority village.
The only thing missing is you!
We’ve added special touches to our rooms, including granite countertops and a chalkboard wall. All the apartments come furnished!
- Kitchens include granite countertops, and microwave, dishwasher & refrigerator with ice maker, all stainless steel. Ceramic tile in bathrooms, as well as granite countertops on vanities.
- Cable & internet is included in the rent.
- Utility flat rate fee of $65-$80 per person (includes: electricity, gas, water, sewer and trash).
- Contemporary furniture in the living room, bedroom and kitchen with 2 inch plantation blinds. Living Room Furniture: couch, matching lounge chair, entertainment center, coffee table, end table, table lamp and a floor lamp. Bedroom Furniture: bed frame, mattress, dresser, desk & chair, night stand, and table lamp. Kitchen: two bar stools.
- Chalkboard wall & accent wall in each apartment
- Electronic front door locks to each apartment with individual bedroom door locks.
- Color coordinated carpet in apartments with faux wood flooring at entrance foyer& kitchen floors. Mosaic tile on bathroom floors.
- Spectacular views are enhanced by oversized windows in living rooms on Floors 12 - 22.
- Individual leases
- Roommate matching
- 24-hour emergency maintenance