2 bed / 2 bath
The Medical Arts Building - Hiwassee Floor Plan
$1,575 per month per unit
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Recycling, Trash Removal included
- Garage Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Disability Accessible
This beautiful, historic building has retained much of the original ornate Gothic design, detail and charm after its recent renovation. Featuring marble floors, East Tennessee granite walls, mahogany entry doors and plaster ceilings, you will feel like you have stepped back in time throughout these common areas. Despite its rich history, it still features many of the modern amenities you've come to expect from modern, downtown living, such as stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The on-site parking garage attached to the building is available to both the residential and commercial tenants of the Medical Arts Building. The parking spaces are assigned, and the garage is secure with video surveillance cameras throughout.
The French Broad is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with 996 square feet of living space. The price for this 9th floor unit is $1725.00 per month.
All units offer the following amenities:
* Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
* Granite kitchen and bathroom counter tops
* Washer & dryer in every unit
* GROHE designer kitchen, shower, bath plumbing fixtures
* Porcelain tile flooring throughout
* Lighting-decorative cans in Kitchen/Living
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms and designer vanity lights in the bathrooms
* Medeco entry locks providing the highest quality security and key control to each apartment